What Is Subnetting In Computer Networks
With SUBNETTNG we can break a large network into a small SUB NETWORK, this makes the performance of our network very high and makes it easy for us to remove RELATED ERROR from the network. We Can SHOOT the ERROR of our network very easily.
What are the benefits from subnetting –
- We can save our IP address.
- We can increase the performance of our network.
- Trouble shooting easily
- / CIDR – CLASSLESS INTER DOMAIN ROUTING
- / NOTION – SUB-NETWORK
- / 8 – 255.0.00
- /16 – 255.255.0.0
- /24 – 255.255.255.0
1 . No of subnetwork = (2) extra on bit In the major Network
2. No of valid IPS = ((2) of bit)-2
4. Subnetmask = Now the sum of decimal value of ON bit