Novice researchers and scholars always dream to publish their research works in a reputed journal but as they are publishing their work for the first time they are in search of free journal publication too as a result of which they are always in a hurry. So, they search for free scopus index journals fast publication because they think that the meaning of fast track publication means it will only take 10-15 days but that’s not the reality, instead it takes 2-3 months. In this article we are going to clear all the doubts of the scholars regarding all these things and we are also going to help you to find your journals with review time of about 6-30 days. The main factor that we need to consider in the fast publication process is the submission of response by the journal reviewer and then comes the processing charge. If one has to publish their paper really fast the editors will demand some money because they have to pay the reviewer for their fast response. The charging and timing also varies on different indexing portals. So, before you submit your paper in free scopus index journals fast publication you must visit our ABCD index portal where we provide you with good journals but with the fastest review time of 6-30 days.
All our scholars have to do is to follow some of these important points after logging in to our portal.
- Check the ISSN number in the search bar of our portal’s home page. That is the ABCD index.
- You should always keep in mind that you must publish your paper in an E-ISSN journal only as the print journals provide very limited options.
- Don’t forget to look at the publication charges demanded by the journal as it ranges from 500-2000 dollars. This amount is not possible for a scholar to pay.
- You should always keep a note and check the website link properly before submitting your research papers because many fake websites are there which offer fast publications where they just scam the scholars
- Do not send your papers to any kind of mediators promising publishing services as they will publish your content in fake web portals.
- Always read the author’s instructions before you submit your paper to the journal.
- To increase your chances of acceptance the graphs and tables contents included in your paper must be properly visible.
- Consider these minute factors which impose hidden charges like the number of pages, number of authors, total number of color graphs included, English grammar, formatting, etc.